When will the throttle bug be fixed? (all other topics closed about this)

Hi, i heard in the previous updates that the throttle bug has been fixed and it hasn’t for me. Its been like this since July.

*searched this on forum, all other topics about this are closed and the issue isnt solved.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Can you please link to the bug you are referring to?

Its hard to set to idle. It just won’t go down.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

He’s talking about it not going to idle on the taxiway. This doesn’t happen with my IPad anymore but constantly happens on my phone in the middle of tests 😂

3 Likes

yes its perfect on the iPad but horrible on the iPhone. It does it in the air sometimes and i get violations for turning the throttle up and then down to zero (sometimes gets stuck at 40%) and maybe thats why i cant fly on advanced ;(

3 Likes

It does that on my iPad Air…thought it was my wet hands

1 Like

lies ;(

It did not get fixed fully then. That does happen to me… And @benny1263’s video is proof @Swang007

yes i will submit my proof too if u need it :)

Yep…still have the same difficulties sometime. But it happens most likely on the ground for me where i can just apply the brakes to slow down

I hope this gets fixed, it accounts for most not if all violations, (usually leave iPad for a minute to taxi to runway if its straight)

That’s something I would NEVER do 😀
Leaving the pad unattended while flying with autopilot on is ok from my view. But I would never taxi without an eye at my A/C like I wouldn’t in RL 😉

1 Like

lol when I’m at KLAX, i spawn at T8 and its a short taxi to 25R so i put it on autopilot and the throttle bug won’t go down (non autopilot) and i come back to see my standing drop like 2% :( all cuz of the bug😂😂😂

2 Likes

Even when I have the throttle at 10% or lower I can never get it fully down to 0% and I always get violation warnings! :(

2 Likes

I have had violations from this bug!

1 Like

I just use AP to bring it back down @EdT @natzoo @Ersatzgott @Kevin_Jonas @Brandon_Sandstrom @benny1263

1 Like

@benny1263 @Carson @natzoo @Brandon_Sandstrom @Kevin_Jonas @Ersatzgott @EdT
The bug only occurs when exceeding 30 kts GS.

3 Likes

I only get the bug when I taxi faster than I should be. You’re only meant to taxi at about 25kts, if I accidentally exceed 30kts it gets stuck.

2 Likes