When will the monthly subscription end on Apple?

Hi everyone!
I know this question will sound quite pedantic, but if I purchase a monthly subscription at a certain time, will the subscription end at the same time of purchasing it (a month later) or will it end at 11:59 pm (a month later)?

The subscription will end exactly at the time of the purchase a month later. So if you buy it 4th of November 15:14, it’ll end on December 4th at 15:14.

2 Likes

Actually, your sub won’t end unti a day after your sub ends. This is because Infinite Flight gives us a 1 day grace period. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Or am I wrong?

It’s 30 days, on the minute.

This is half-true. If you haven’t cancelled the subscription but lack funds on the payment method selected, you may have a limited grace period available which enables you to correct the payment problem. A subscription you do not intend to renew, should be cancelled and not expire due to billing errors. Doing that repeatedly may result in issues further down the road.

3 Likes

Thanks guys for this info! I wanted to make the most out of the monthly subscription as I have decided, why not give Pro a try? (as well as give support to the devs).

Ah I see why the grave period now. Glad I was half right😂

I’m bad at remembering to renew my sub, should I be worried?

It renews automatically?

Not necessarily. In my country (India), regulations have recently been enforced that prevent subscriptions from renewing automatically. We have to do it manually each time. Oh, the joy.

I use Google play cards, sometime my account runs out

Would it be an issue down the road too? (as in the grâce period happening often)