When will the Aer Lingus a350 be delivered

Aer Lingus ordered 9 a350 recently when it joined IAG 4 got transferred to Iberia. But does anybody have any idea when the remaining five will arive

A quick google search would help you, this is taken from, here

It’s unclear what will happen to the other five A350 aircraft still on order by Aer Lingus. They remain in Airbus’s order books as the A350-900, the same type that Iberia has ordered. The Aer Lingus long haul fleet plan only goes as far as Summer 2023. As such, there is the possibility that Aer Lingus could look to implement the aircraft after this date.

So no one knows but it won’t be in the next couple of years

2 Likes

I’d love to see this aircraft in the Aer Lingus Fleet some day. They’d just stick perfectly along with the remaining A330s out there. It could also become more profitable for the Airline company with its ultra long distances and fuel savings.

If you copy + paste your exact title into your good friend Google, you will get your answer.

Always search before you ask the community and if you don’t get the answer there, then ask the community!

Good day

I tried google and didn’t get my answer

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.