When will my report count go back to zero?

So until now I have 5 reports in my stats for the last 12 months and I was wondering when the report count would go back to zero. I’ve been playing global since April 2018 and I don’t understand why the report count isn’t going back to zero. Can someone tell me why this happens and when my report count will go back to zero?

So… in the game if ATC or a moderator reports you! It removes you from the expert server for a week! And but it also stays logged for one year that report!

So if you got 5 reports by say 10th march 2019, those reports will go away same day and time in 365 days

And you may have gotten more reports since

But I didn’t get 5 reports on the same day obviously, so when will it renew? The day where I got my first ghost?

It will go away 365 days after the first ghosting, and so on for each consecutive ghost.

1 Like

But that’s for only the first ghost or all 5 of them?

Only for the first ghost. Say it’s been a year since the first ghost, and you have 5 total. You’d then have 4, but then you’d have to wait until 365 days after the second ghost for another one to fall off.

1 Like

So I have to wait for 5 years?

No, unless you got your 5 ghosts exactly a year apart from each other. You have to wait a year from the date you got each ghost for them to fall off.

1 Like

No, the report count will fall to zero, 365 days from your latest report. I.e, if your last report was on the 30th May 2019, the count will reset to 0 on the 30th May 2020 assuming you have no further reports.

2 Likes

Say, for example, you got ghosts on April 5th, 2018, April 7th, 2018, April 9th, 2018, April 11th, 2018 and April 13th, 2018. You’d have 5 ghosts on April 4th, 2019, 4 on 4-6-19, 3 on 4-8-19, 2 on 4-10-19, 1 on 4-12-19 and none on April 14th of 2019.

@Matt’s explanation is simpler, so read his :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.