`When will I lose the Level 2 / 3 violation?

Hey guys! My current Level 2/3 violations in 1 year is 4, and I was just wondering when the violations would go off my stats. I’m not sure but I believe it will get removed 1 year after receiving the violation? please let me know if I am incorrect, thank you!

1 Like

Hey there @Infiniteflight2! Yes you are correct, level 2/3 violations expire exactly a year (365 days) after the violation was issued.

Also, if you believe the violation given to you was unfair, you can dm @appeals and request an appeal on your violation.

Hope that answered your question, enjoy the rest of your day!

Lukas

1 Like

Just to add to this, you can only request an appeal if your violation does not exceed 7 days. If any of those 4 violations are 7+ days old, unfortunately you can’t appeal it.

But yes, as @Hyperavation said level 2/3 violations should be removed exactly 1 year after you receive them. If it has been exactly 1 year and they are still there, then starting a quick flight on any server and ending it should remove them.

1 Like

Oh alright, so that means my earliers violation will expire in about a month or two, thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Yup! That’s correct, thanks for that!

2 Likes

Okay thanks for the help guys! Someone can close this now

1 Like