When will I get TL2?

I really want to start my own VA but I can’t seem to get up a TL, even though I try to be as active as possible on the IFC. I also don’t know how to check what my TL currently is! Please help…

3 Likes

I already know the answers…”just keep posting and liking and you will be there soon!”

4 Likes

Haha, I’m gonna try that! Any more ideas?

1 Like

Continue being active and making positive contributions and you will get there eventually. The trust level requirements for IFC are not public info, so I can’t tell you exactly how long it will take.

2 Likes

Take a look here;

It gives all the info you’re looking for. To sum it up, the requirements for TL2 are not published to ensure it’s about activity and contribution not just achieving a certain number of likes etc.

3 Likes

This is one of the most asked questions. Why is everyone so concerned about their TL? Just comment and like things as you normally would, and you’ll get there!! Relax. This isn’t a race.

1 Like

For me it was about being able to create topics in the features category and benefits like that. Thats why people really want to reach TL2

1 Like

I was like you a few months ago but I realised I never liked a post. So I just maxed out all my likes every day and I got there.

So literally keep maxing out your likes and post comments!

1 Like

Meet the requirements in the topic linked above

1 Like
1 Like