When will I be at grade 3?

I have recently been struggling to get to grade three, I know I have a few vios but I’m really struggling with getting XP. I need a couple of tips to help get lots of XP and quickly. I wanted to have been grade 3 by now but I’m sadly not there yet. Here is a pic of my progress-

1 Like

Just work on your landings and do a couple of long hauls and you will be there. That’s how i Did it

4 Likes

If you want to gain the XP quickly, pattern work is your friend!

Taking off and landing at the same airport can get you about 10 landings in 10 minutes.

7 Likes

Long haul flights, KLAX - EGLL and more are good

1 Like

I grind xp in casual at EGLL in a cesna doing tough and goes in a circle on both runways

1 Like

Or long hauls

1 Like

Long hauls
Touch and Gos

Both these get you XP fast - do long hauls overnight - do Touch and Gos during the day :)

1 Like

Am I missing something? @BennyBoy and @BennyBoy007 ? Quite seriously my mind is blown.

6 Likes

fly overnight long hauls. I got so much xp so fast just by flying long hauls

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the advice, will definitely use this!

1 Like

Do touch and go for landings and try to do long fligh haul to gaining more exp.Thats’ how I gain fast grade 3 and know I’m grade 4

2 Likes

Hey dude,
No worries it will happen it takes about 2 weeks. Do a lot of touch and goes and do some long flights. Take off go to sleep land and you will get about 6,000 XP

2 Likes

You just need more XP buddy I recommend doing touch and goes on a c172 u will rack up a lot of XP
🙂

1 Like

Also, be sure to study up on the expert server expectations, and the use of ATC commands. 😄

2 Likes

First off, please do not post topics asking when you will get to a certain grade. There are many of them, and they are not needed.

Secondly, please don’t just do loads of touch and goes to rack up XP, it doesn’t really make you a better pilot (although it may if you are doing some tight pattern work). The Expert Server really is that, and you will get reported, ghosted or get violations of you do not know how to fly properly.

Just fly regularly, and you’ll get there in no time ;)

Also make sure you know how to follow ATC properly, there is a good video here:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwj5zfi-mvHnAhU4QhUIHbrrDUIQFjABegQIDRAK&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW9iwBSkZRNk&usg=AOvVaw05ure1hZbNl4sttpEzmFfe

Good luck, and I’ll see you on the Expert server in no time!

There was another topic just like this. The problem there was, the pilot had committed 18 violations in one week.

1 Like

Hmm, I wonder who that was?

To be honest @BennyBoy007, when I needed more XP to reach grade 3 in my first days of my IF PRO subscription I just hopped on the causal server and set my fuel to full and turned on the autopilot.

2 Likes

When the time comes, you’ll be a grade 3.

2 Likes

Answered a number of times…