When we can have african region?

I think that he(it) would be good to have access has a region African. Either a set of capital or of cities important of Africa of the North connected as Algiers, Tunis, Rabat(Flap), Marrakesh, Agadir, Cairo, Alexandria.

2 Likes

Africa’s a big continent. I’d love to see an Africa north and south though. Maybe north east.

2 Likes

The devs make aircraft based on their popularity (IIRC) so I would assume they use the same method on regions.

I personally have never seen an African region on the Feedback website so I think that explains why.

The fact that the first asian region was added so recently was rather surprising to me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There are plenty of regions that a lot of people never go on. The devs need to stop making regions and focus on improving the aircraft details!

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes those are definitely great ideas! But making global flight possible and connecting regions (correct me if I’m wrong because I am definitely not a developer) seems much harder than a working cockpit. And I think that we should focus on quality over quantity :)

1 Like

I’m sure they do! I’m not a big long flier I wouldn’t really want to fly around the globe on IF.

1 Like

1 Like

Would you really sit on your tablet or phone for hours to circumnavigate? Seems a bit unrealistic to me, but everyone’s different

1 Like

1 Like

maybe somewhere in south africa would be sweet…i think Canada is needed as well

Will come with global.