• 1 Days
  • 1-2 Days
  • 2-4 Days
  • 1 Week
  • 1-4 Weeks
  • 1 Month
  • You Just Dont Know

0 voters

Many have school and many have work so lets do a community poll just to see how long ago was the last time you played Infinte Flight.
Sorry if this is a duplicate*

3 Likes

I’ve never played IF. Can’t play around and control aircraft traffic simultaneously.

9 Likes

It will get easier after you get used to playing after some weeks.

1 Like

Flying right now.

3 Likes

Lucky you.I have to go to bed early and wake up early and go to school early and leave early and do it all again.

1 Like

I need to go to bed and wake up early and go to work for 12 hours then do it all again so I know.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about your work enjoy the flight now 😂😉 @AR_AR

1 Like

Wait so you never played at all. How are you on the community. Not as a mean thing. Or do you mean you never played live 😃

My point is that I don’t play. Playing is for playing fun games. I put my serious hat on when I fly or control in Infinite Flight the simulator.

By that I meant that when I control on expert, I can’t just fool around and play for fun. I need professionalism.

3 Likes

School has had a significant impact on my flying and controlling time :/

2 Likes

Between school, sports and my social life, I still try and manage to get on and control and fly at least once a week.

1 Like

I can’t play IF that much because of school 😢😤

1 Like

I fly multiple times daily. 3:24pm here and I’ve done 4 flights today already. Not finished either.

I understand because the same happen to me. Maybe I could try to fly during the evening’s

1 Like

Oh ok lol sorry about that

I played IF once. I told it I was going to fly and started controlling. After that, IF told me to stop messing around and I never did again…

3 Likes

It did the same to me! It told me to grow up and fly like a professional rather than play like a kid.

1 Like

Right now lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.