When to turn seat belt sign Off/On?

A lot of people don’t care about bathroom lol

2 Likes

You guys use seat belts? Man, I’m like the cool teacher, but the pilot version. I let the passengers smoke and st where ever they want. You guys are strict lmao

4 Likes

Seatbelts go off at around FL250 for me.

2 Likes

Varies - depends on wind conditions - but anywhere between 10000ft and 25000ft

2 Likes

Cruising altitude and after you park

1 Like

I accidentally did that on a Dubai to Los Angeles flight 🤪😂🤣. I would get fired and possibly sued in real life.😅😂🤣

2 Likes

@LeonardIF18 You’re still climbing after 10,000 right? I think you’ve got yourself mixed up to when you can exceed 250kts. You’re generally supposed to turn off seatbelt signs when you’ve reached your cruising altitude.

1 Like

I’ve never been on a real flight where the light was off before we hit or were close to cruising altitude.

2 Likes

I turn it off when the aircraft has levelled out enough that the AOA isn’t too steep to comfortably walk around. Usually around FL250 depending on wind.

1 Like

I thought that was standard procedure.

Each airline has it’s on procedures on when they turn off the seat belt sign. Some might do it as soon as they get to 10’000ft and other might do it closer to cruise altitude. It also depends on the length of the flight.

Good luck to the flight attendants to clean those stains on the seats from wetting themselves.

Well, the whole cabin is gonna stink so the flight attendant’s are probably just gonna try and do their duties as fast as possible so they don’t have to endure the stench for too long.

1 Like

Eh, just some Febreeze would help

I just wait until cruising altitude

Y’all are evil 😂😂😂

I usually turn it off when I feel that the aircraft is stable. Usually after completing the SID and the climb rate is at around 1500-2000. If you want me to say a certain altitude, I’d say between 15000-20000ft.

1 Like

We previously discuss about when to turn seat belt sign off

Now when to turn it on?

Me: i turn it on when on ground, when hit by turbulence and before i decsent under 10,000ft

Now i wanna know from you guys when to turn it on?

1 Like

You should turn it on immediately when starting descent…that is what I have experienced in the past.

1 Like

Around when I reach the range of Approach ATC of my destination.

1 Like