Whenever I’m flying, usually with an 787-10, my cruising speed is around M0.83.
Then, I’m slowing down to 265kts to descent from 36,000ft to 15,000ft, etc:
- 36,000ft > 15,000ft at 265kts.
- 15,000ft > 10,000ft at 250kts.
- 10,000ft > 8,000ft at 230kts.
- 8,000ft > 6,000ft at 200kts.
- 6,000ft > 4,000ft at 180kts.
- 4,000ft > 0ft at Landing Speed.
I would like to have, if you don’t mind, your point of view on those speeds.
Am I too fast/slow somewhere? Are those attributions (the speed value I’m attributing to the altitudes intervals) “realistic”?