When is the update?

I’ve had zero issues doing long flights.

14 Likes

Easiest fix, in my opinion, for this in any application is to lower the brightness.

2 Likes

When the devs say summer, does it mean like school year summer (so around late may or early June) or do they meant like the summer solstice (June 20)?

1 Like

It means the season summer.

11 Likes

It’s not that specific. Just summer. Don’t get hung up on a specific date, and once again. It’s highly speculative.

20 Likes

My kindle runs if perfect in the highest graphics and never overheats

1 Like

Am wondering how we are going to cope with awful cockpits during these long flights.

5 Likes

awful, really? a bit harsh don’t you think? Granted our cockpits don’t have animated instruments, but they are very accurate and high quality… are you playing with low settings?

51 Likes

I agree, that is harsh. Look at all the hard work you guys put into cockpits like the 787 and the C130, which both look great.

17 Likes

Infinite Flight’s cockpits are just fine. But if that doesn’t do it for you, some of the stunning scenery that’s coming with global will.

16 Likes

No one is going to be looking inside. 😉

16 Likes

I’m still surprised the game work on my phone much less how the cockpit looks. I mean fds has done something pretty amazing getting this type of sim on a mobile platform.

However, maybe you could specify which aircraft are in need of a cockpit rework if you want all the planes to have the same quality as the 787-10

2 Likes

He means the 757 777 cockpits etc

3 Likes

Not the newer planes… how you feel about the 737, A380 etc.

4 Likes

If you put the quality to very high they Will look nice too.

2 Likes

They are still decent cockpits, just not as good as some others!

1 Like

Xplane and aerofly work on my device and they well detailed cockpits and a very beautiful night glow.

1 Like

Check this out then…

Give it a vote and they´ll rework it even sooner.

The 737 cockpit is not too bad IMO. Sure, it´s not as high quality as the 787’s but there are working thrust/flap/spoiler levers and 3D switches…

10 Likes

If you want a cool looking cockpit, limited areas, and not nearly as many planes, use X-Plane or Aerofly. The developers are working their butts off to make global amazing. I think the cockpits in the 737 and A-380 are quite amazing actually.

2 Likes

Look outside the cockpit. That’s where the real beauty is!

4 Likes