When is the a350 coming out?

First of all, I’m not sure if this post should be in this category or something else. Second, I am SO excited for the a350 release and I would like to know when and if it will be one of the free planes.

They’ve just recently started working on it and they said it could take up to 12 months so not anytime soon.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. : (

1 Like

It’ll come when it’s ready. As said before, they’ve only just started recently the development of the A350. You can check the development timeline to stay up to date with the development.

1 Like

It will come, when they are done with everything down to the absolute core with modeling, beta testing, bug fixing, and everything else. It as been stated in their blog post that it can take up to approximately 12 months from production start but may take less, who knows 🤷‍♂️

When they are satisfied with everything and are ready to launch it, then it’ll say Good Morning to Infinite Flight 🛫

You can follow their progress here on their Blog!

4 Likes

Please don’t spread false information.

The Aircraft In question has just recently begun development. It could take some time before it is finished.

Also, the A350 will not be free, as it will only be available in the pro subscription.

5 Likes

Def not buddy. Keep dreaming there. Its not going to be in 1 month

2 Likes

Some good news there

Let’s not speculate. It’ll take as long as it takes. Anyways, speculations aren’t really relevant to the conversation.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Highly doubt it it will take at least a few months it will probably take as long as Global 👌

Great developers, staffs, and beautiful A350. I cannot wait to fly it!

Everything will be posted in the #announcements category when information is available.

Be sure to keep an eye on theInfinite Flight Development Timeline for more updates.