When does the 24 hour violation limit reset?

So I was doing a 14 hour flight while I was sleeping, and I don’t know how but somewthing went wrong with the auto pilot. When I woke up, I had crashed.

I also realised that my grade dropped from grade 2 to grade 1. I had 6 violations and it says that if I want to be grade 2, I must only have 5 violations in the past 24 hours.

I don’t know if they reset or something. I really need some advise.

My main question is: if exceeding the maximum violation limit in 24 hours (example I got 6 out of 5 allowed) do they reset after 24 hours? Do I get my grade back? Please help

Thank you very much if you read this and replied,

Ollie.

2 Likes

Hello, You have to wait 7 days to get back to your original grade. I once had 6 vios, but they all went away after 7 days. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Indeed it did help, that you very much and have a good day:)

1 Like

Glad you understand, just some topics for you to look at so you don’t have to guess anything, any questions feel free to ask :)

Here is another one telling you what each variable means:

4 Likes

Cheers dude, appreciate it 👍

Just another quick question that I didn’t find on the link you gave me, so I got back to grade 2 in less than 7 days, but it still says I have 6 violations; which is fine I guess. But I just did a 3 hour flight and reached the required XP for Grade 3, but the minimum violation count in 24hrs is 3, and I have 6 still so it didn’t exactly reset, it just… “timed out” so do I also have to wait a few days for my grade to back to grade 3? I do apologize for so many questions.

2 Likes

Hi! I hope I can be of service since I have a history of accidental overspeeding (rest assured, all’s well now). So catching up on the conversation, did you manage to get back to Grade 2 already? If so, congratulations! If not, then it becomes a wait game. However, from what I’m reading right now, it seems you’ve already managed to get back to Grade 2 and you’re ready for Grade 3. The violations don’t reset even if your level does so it’s likely you’ll still have to wait the 7 days in order to be upped to Grade 3. If you still have questions, let me know!

2 Likes

Indeed I am trying to get to grade 3. So my status right now is that I am grade 2, which all the required stats to get up to grade 3, apart from violations. I have 6 violations out of the 3 allowed in 7 days (to be upped to grade 3) so what I am understanding right now, is that in a few days, most likely 7, I will have my violations - as I like to call them - timed out and then I will be grade 3. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thank you for the advise.

3 Likes

B-I-N-G-O! Unfortunately, overspeeding does take 7 days for the violations to reset but at least you don’t need to show up in court :)

4 Likes

Yes that’s the way it works. 7 days for them to time out from the violation variables on the table. Of course it will remain on your account as part of your total violations.

1 Like