when do I get to fly again?

So I got reported last week on the expert server on Tuesday. I wanted to know if I have to wait exactly 7 days or if I just have to wait until the same day. For example, if I got reported at 5pm, would I have to wait until 5pm to get on the expert server again?

Yes. It goes right up until the very second you were reported, one week ago.

1 Like

Yes, you will have to wait exactly 7 days, so next Monday at same our, IF will give back your actual grade

1 Like

oh ok. Thanks

1 Like

Does the same apply for violations? For example, if I got a violation and was knocked out of grade 4, would I wait exactly a week to regain my grade?

It depends how many violations you got. I think you have to wait 24 hours.

Moved this to #support because this isn’t a Live discussion.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that for grade 4, you can’t have any violations in the last 7 days, as well as the previous 24 hours

Sometimes it takes just a bit longer than 7 days (maybe an hour more) because Infinite Flight has to register that it is over. Just keep flying on Casual for now to rack up those XP points and landings! <<< you may even gain a grade from all those landings and XP!

Happy flying!

SkyPilot15

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.