When did you start playing infinite flight?

I started playing Infinite Flight back in 2013 and wanted to know when you guys started playing! Been playing for 9 years!

When did you guys start playing?

6 Likes

Well, I initially started playing cracked version of Infinite Flight back in 2018 lol but I started to actually play it with legit subscription and app just last year. So, I am technically pretty new. I guess.

4 Likes

Used to play it with crack version back in 2016 then stopped playing for 4 years then download a official version in 2021 and bought the subscription a year later

1 Like

Started in 2015, brought subscription to do real world flights in December 2019

2 Likes

March 2020 right before the pandemic then stoped playing for a year than restarted last June stoped in October and returned late February of this year

2 Likes

I started on August 27th 2016.

I got my pro subscription April of 2018

1 Like

I started play Infinite Flight since 3 April 2021 & my first flight in Infinite Flight is Austrian Airlines Dash 8 Q400 from Vienna (LOWW/VIE) to Innsbruck (LOWI/INN)

1 Like

I started in 2017 when I got my first phone. I definitely remember the pre-global days when everybody was flying off the coast of SoCal (I think). I believe I took a break shortly after till 2019 though.

2 Likes

I started in 2014

1 Like

Had to scroll through my iTunes purchases just to find out

Mar.15/2014 - the days of pre-live and using a special app for atc.

1 Like

Started playing infinite flight in September of 2020 and haven’t looked back since.

1 Like

Started playing Infinite Flight in 2017, then I bought a subscription and started professionally playing in January 2019.

1 Like

Started playing in June 2017

2 Likes

Started playing on my iPhone in 2014

1 Like

Started playing in late 2017 and bought a subscription around mid 2018.

2 Likes

2020 when everyone was in quarantine

2 Likes

I started back in 2014 but I only got the global subscription in 2019

1 Like

October 23, 2017. I just got interested in planes (specifically airliners) and looked up “airliner flight simulator” and IF popped up. After thinking about it for a few days, I bought it and never regretted it.

Two years later I decided to splurge and got the $10/month sub for one month to try it out. Fell in love with it and have now held a continuous sub for 2.5 years.

1 Like

youve had your device for 9 years?

1 Like

Yeah. So?

Also I’ve had it on a few devices.

1 Like