When did you start playing infinite flight

Infinite flight was released in 2011. so I think So my question to you is, when did you start playing Infinite flight? I started playing around mid summer of 2016. 🙃

This is the first airplane I used when I started!

I have added a poll for you to vote. (If you would like)

0 voters

1 Like

And even after two years I still have problems landing the 787-10. 787 was my badge number on Oakland metropolitan airport… attending aviation maintenance technology to become a mechanical then an electrical engineer. Ready for what ever. Fix design take off and land

1 Like

I remember using my old iPhone 3GS to play the extremely old version of IF, when the 744 still had the Boeing livery, the Space Shuttle was still there, the features request button was still there, and live didn’t exist (when the icon for IF was black)

3 Likes

Don’t forget the light blue-ish controls, the button you had to press to activate for spoiler and reverse thrust and the gray on screen yoke. I joined infinite flight back when the A380 update launched. It was the only proper flight sim back then. I tried xplane 9 but the graphics were horrible. Also 10,99 for such an app was ridiculous. Infinite flight was much better and has been improving over the years. When Live came to IF, it was a game changer for mobile flight simulators. Global is the next milestone in mobile aviation. Can’t wait to see what’s next!

2 Likes

Oh yes! I remember the space shuttle missions

3 Likes

Saw this little mistake of yours. It’s “poll” not “pole.” Just thought I’d point that out to you. :)

2 Likes

lol, thx for that! I’ll fix it :D

1 Like

Started in 2011 when I was in first grade. Please, don’t judge xD

I have been playing for 3 years and still can’t land the 717 with a vertical speed of under 800. Dont judge me. xD

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.