Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?
When controlling, procedures are not organized by direction. Sometimes, this resulted in an app crash but not often.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch IF
- Tap “Air Traffic Control”
- Select “IFATC Server [Global] V2”
- Select an ATC facility
- Tap “Ok”
- Once spawned, navigate to map view
- Tap an airport and then “PROC”
- See unorganized procedures
The procedures should be organized by cardinal direction.
The procedures are not organized by cardinal direction.
I’ll upload a screenshot when I can access the severs again.