When can i expect a new update?

I was just wondering if anybody knows when the next update will come out and what we can expect from it new aircraft, clouds, 3d buildings ect
I know we had an update recently but i was hoping there would be a summer update about end of june ore early july maby way sonner, any info would be very nice i am sorry for my bad english as i am from denmark pls comment if there is any spelling errors ill try to fix them/improve

Infinite flight devs dont give out release dates as they dont know whether it may be pushed back if something pops up. Its best to wait it out like all of us. We are all eager to find out when the update will release however it will be when the devs are certain that it is fully ready upto the standards.

To keep up to date with the latest news/updates, make sure to keep an eye on the Infinite Flight Development Timeline:

And as stated, times are not released due to an ever changing environment and additionally because of the possibility for something to change at the last minute…

1 Like

They come out at random times, you just gotta wait patiently.

The next update, I think, will feature a new prop plane for general aviation

I was just hoping to get some info about when i can expect an update to arrive i dont expect the date

1 Like

The team are hard at work on many different projects all at different stages of development. As and when they have an update ready to ship they’ll let us know with more detailed information about what it will contain.

1 Like

It has been stated before that it can be as quick as a couple of months or as long as a year.

1 Like

Thx i will

1 Like