What's your way of saying you're part of a VA?

As you may (or may not) have known, I’m currently part of British Airways Virtual Airlines. All of my colleagues within the VA have BAVA next to their name to signify our professionalism and to signify that we are part of that VA.

Just as a curiosity, to all the other VA’s, what’s your way of letting other pilots be informed that your part of said VA?

P.S. SORRY ABOUT THE BAD TITLE

4 Likes

This is a really good question…

Well, it says so in my profile (I’m part of Qantas Virtual), and I’ve made some posts that have stuff to do with it. Overall though, I don’t really do much to publicly show I’m part of the VA, I just fly, file PIREPs, and enjoy the somewhat private solitude.

4 Likes

I either use a logo, or i just put im from this va. For example i am in 2 airlines, i am the CEO of Etihad Virtual and a pilot for Frontier Virtual so i put, CEO of Etihad and pilot for Frontier!

2 Likes

Fly with a Cobras flight callsign

1 Like

All Delta VA flights us DLVA with their individual flight number.

You aso have a section under your profile on the IFC to display what VAs you are apart of.

3 Likes

At International Cargo Group, we give our pilots the option of using ICG in there callsign

1 Like

All United Virtual flights use the callsign “United XXX” (X representing digits matching a chosen route) while they fly.

2 Likes

At NetJets we use one of three callsigns when on a flight. ExecJet, Fraction (European Operations), or Jetspeed.

If you want to another idea for a title, maybe try “How do you distinguish yourself as a member of a VA?”

3 Likes

Here at Alaska Air Group Virtual, we use AS(Alaska)### in our callsigns to tell other players who we are and so we can be tracked on our tracker on our web page.

StarTravel Airlines pilots must use STA in their callsign 😉

I meant in-game because anyone can use the same call sign as your well but not be part of it.

Im from Qantas. And we use Qantas particular callsign which is very cool and basically anyone can understand it. Its QFA XXXX where X is 4 digits number which is then provided.

1 Like

At Qatar VA we have assigned callsign for each ranked pilot. QR01 is me. And this helps us to find each other on live very easily. Plus some recognise the callsign

Most people in AeroSync have AAT in their name and use AAT/AAC callsigns :)

All Jet Airways VA pilots need to have 9W at the beginning.
Also InFly Va has INF in the beginning.

I am proud to be part of AirFrance VA and use Air France 123 as my call sign

1 Like

Air Canada Virtual uses the system where:

• Callsign is the built-in Air Canada callsign
  • Username starts with pilot ID (ex. ACV5723 - JacobVanZanten)
1 Like

All of our currently active [United Virtual] (https://unitevirtual.wixsite.com/soar) pilots fly with the prefix “UAL” and following that is their three digit personalized identification number, which the fully fledged callsign in totality would look like “UALxxx” if an “x” represented a form of a numeral digit.

1 Like

All of the USCG Virtual pilots use their USCG0xxx callsign when flying for us.

While flying for NetJets I use the ExecJet callsign. And my display name is IFC - MacGamer04 (not really a VA but I’m part of the community)

2 Likes