What's your opinion on Aviation?

I agree. Aircraft are one (if not the best) example of precision engineering, amazing design and just generally an incredible achievement for mankind. It’s so pathetic that we have scum on this planet who believe in trying to destroy them and kill all those on board. Pathetic is the only word I can match to that (without getting banned from the community! :P)

Aviation is amazing, but it’s bad for the environment.

I’d like you’re post but I’m out of likes! Very well said

The Boeing 737… Enough said.

1 Like

737s aren’t that bad! Especially the -800s, -900s, and MAXs!

Bingo! Glad to know I’m not alone on this :)

2 Likes

Nah it all depends. If your stuck at a tiny international airport with little airside view and you only see one 737 an hour, it’s not worth it. Hubs on the other hand…

1 Like

One time we were rolled over to the next outbound flight so I had 3 hours to take the underground train to the terminals and watch planes at KDEN, was awesome

1 Like

If I had a like right now, I’d gladly give it to you. @CJ12 on the other hand…he’s lucky we don’t have dislikes -_-

1 Like

I accept your like ❤️😂

Transit waiting time!

My opinion… Amazing…

Especially after following news:

Russian EMERCOM asked Air Force to use Su-34 newest fighters to fight again, but not in Syria,to fight with ICE on river!!

And today that all happened! ( not finished yet)

Once again,Modern Fighter/Bomber vs. River Ice.
I am Shocked 😂

“Additional Su-34s to fight with ice”; “Air Force is successfully bombing river ice” etc…

1 Like

That’s the dream

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.