What's your longest break from Infinite Flight?

My longest break was about 3 years and only returned a couple months ago!

1 Like

It even says it above your name, welcome back!

1 Like

Depends, sometimes it’s years, maybe a few months, or half a year.

Now I’m not sure for how long I’ll stop playing, since I don’t have pro and I just got a new laptop to play those other flight sims on.

2 Likes

I take a break every other week from playing Infinite Flight and I also take a break due the summers and holidays to spend time with my family.

2 Likes

Nice! Sounds good.

1 Like

That’s understandable, congratulations!

1 Like

Probably about July 28-present. Not really sure when/if I’ll start flying again. Very busy and don’t have the patience to commit to a flight anymore.

1 Like

My longest break was 4 months

Yeah, life can get busy and cause you not to have very much free time.

1 Like

Back in 2018 going into 2019 I had a half-year long hiatus from the sim, mainly because I lost interest then but I most certainly got that interest back.

1 Like

Glad you’re back, Infinite Flight is one of the sims you miss badly when you leave it for awhile. :)

1 Like

My longest break was 1 day 😜😂😂

2 Likes

Lol, I couldn’t even last a day unless its a family vacation.

1 Like

Idk 1 week?

1 Like

Going on over a year and a month.

1 Like

about 4-5 months. i took a break at around mid January and I came back around June

My birthday is in June lol

1 Like

Mine was from November 2016 to August 2019. Since then I had pro pretty much all the time but I had many breaks of 2-3 weeks when even though I had Pro, I did not fly.

1 Like

I just returned after a year and oh man why are the servers so empty? I remember them being always at 50%, 60%, 70% and now expert server barely reaches 30% load.
I still love this sim though. Not too complicated for a phone so you don’t have to zoom to click a certain button, graphics are neat and the community is great.

2 Likes

Your last post was 2 years ago it says lol