What's your local airport?

My local airport is Cgk. Btw @SingaporeAirlines i can see planes taking off and landing at halim from my apartment

2 Likes

My local airport is LSZH aka Zurich Airport.

1 Like

Live 10 minute drive from Liverool John Lennon Airport UK Home of the Beatles YE YE YE

1 Like

30-45 mins from Sydney International Airport

1 Like

Mine is Edinburgh (EDI) - 35 minutes and Glasgow (GLA) - 40 minutes.

1 Like

I live about 40 minutes from Glasgow international airport (Scotland) its a small airport that supports B747s at the most but its an airport that’s meant for turboprop aircraft, A319s,20s and 21s and occasionally, Emirates B777-300ERs and every 10 years, Emirates A380. I did a topic on Glasgow airports history- Glasgow Airport History

2 Likes

Colorado Springs and then it’s about an hour and a half drive to KDEN.

1 Like

Kokc is my closest airort

1 Like

You live in the mountain’s???

1 Like

My local airport is Blue Grass Airport (LEX) about 30 minutes away from where I live

1 Like

I am within a mile of KFAT or Fresno Yosemite International airport and my father is within a quarter of a mile from Sierra skyport, both located in Fresno California. It amazes me that KFAT is not in Infinite flight due to the fact of 2 different california locations (Southern California & San Francisco) with San Fran being the closest i can go to KFAT but it cuts the map off before. But also at the same time KFAT is a decently sized airport with coast guard, national guard, the 144th fighter wing (i go in the mornings to see their formations take off), as well as fire and police aviation being stationed here as well as passenger flights etc, just completely baffles me why it isnt in IF yet. (Not complaining, just stating the facts about KFAT) hope to see it soon.image If anyone wants I can edit the photo to show where everything is stationed as stated above.

1 Like

Not in the mountains but in front of them.

1 Like

Closest to me is LGA, I love American airlines so that is great

1 Like

I live about 3 miles from Paso Robles Municipal, went to the water park yesterday about half a mile from it and saw a BAE 146-300 fire plane (cause this is California we’re talking about) fly over but I always get Cessnas and Piper’s flying over, had a C-17 have a test landing here a couple years back, also had a formation of F/A-18s fly over in March, pretty small airport with tons of planes flying in.

3 Likes

my local airport is El Paso international not too big but not that small either. had Air Force One come into biggs field right next door one time. Flew right over my house

1 Like

Was driving by an airport today kind of close around 30 mins from my home it’s called KRXE and I got a few blurry pics from the road so I counted as my local

1 Like

Lakeland Linder Regional in Lakeland, FL. But sadly they closed the last commercial flight there about 2 years ago, now its all GA and charters, so I have about a 45 minute drive to TPA or MCO, but at least I can fly to Lakeland in IF😂

1 Like

EGTK - Oxford, England. One of the larger FBOs in the country and home to many a private jet 😍

1 Like

McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas!

4 Likes

Done some low flying round in the Denver region last night. Love flying through the mountains

1 Like