What's your graphics setting?

oh wow interesting device hey?

Nope. I’m using iPhone 7

1 Like

Yeah, I love it! You can get them for a reasonable price and Nvidia fixed the battery problem from the original Sheild tablet on the new K1 model. There has not been much in the way of high graphics or settings on apps that I’ve found really slows the performance. I was shopping for a while to decide which gaming tablet I wanted and I’ve been very satisfied with the investment.

2 Likes

My trusty iPhone 6 is pretty slow. Has trouble around other planes. I run max everything, except for medium texture quality, and limit frame rate on. It does fine. I hope FDS will fix the issues that are causing most of this lag in the next update. Last version my phone ran perfectly with very high amount of live aircraft. Now I have to run it medium, or I’ll live a short life.

1 Like

Everything’s on high with the iPad Pro

1 Like

Everything high, especially when I’m recording or stuff

1 Like

I could only dream of having these settings!

I run everything on Medium with anti-aliasing turned on and limit frame rate turned off. With these settings I get around 25 fps most of the time on an iPad Air.

3 Likes

Everything on High with my iPhone 8 Plus

3 Likes

For me everything is maxed and I face no issues with fps.

Oh I see…
but still runs quite smoothly right?

Everything on high, but limit frame rate on. I value my iPad not killing its battery, and tbh I haven’t noticed the difference in frame rate.

2 Likes

On a side note, that photo is nice!

1 Like

oh man for me it does!
Just smoother a lot! the fps

Guys, question, Is infinite flight the only game on your devices

1 Like

That’s kind of like an optical illusion (ONLY if you look from a distance). Is the plane outbound or coming in?

It more or less runs smoothly. It has a hiccup once in a while.

1 Like

I have mine on he maximum settings possible, however I tend to find my iPad gets really hot on a long haul flight.

1 Like

Coming in. i took it during an event.

well on my iPad the flight simulator, IF is the only game

1 Like

IPad Air 1 all settings high, anti-aliasing on, limit frame rate on, low power mode enabled. Works amazing, with occasional minor lag. (I also restart before each flight). The devs did a great job optimizing everything!!!

1 Like