What's your favourite Inflight Entertainment?

What’s Your Favourite Inflight Entertainment?

For those of us who’ve been lucky enough to fly long-haul, you’ll know there is a wide variety of in-flight entertainment systems available across the world’s airlines. From the dated CRT displays in old Iran Air 747s to the state-of-the-art flatscreens in the Etihad apartments.

My question to you is, what has been your favourite inflight entertainment that you’ve personally experienced?
Post any photos you may have that back up your claims!

I’ll start with my favourite!
-The new system on the Swiss 777-300ERs-
This system is becoming more and more common on newer planes, its incredibly fluid and has a huge variety of features! The map has a load of different views which kept me entertained on my 11h30 flight to Hong Kong. Also having a USB port and a proper AUX port as well, is incredibly handy.
IMG_6678IMG_668428

1 Like

Delta Studio is my favorite as far as functionality and selection out of all the airlines I’ve flown, (SN, LH, SAS, UA, AA, B6, BA)

1 Like

Delta Studio is the BEST! They have all the tv shows and documentaries you can think of!

Oryx one, Qatar’s entertainment system

3 Likes

Totally, My favourite too.
My other favourite are the tailcams.

The only thing I’m really disappointed about is that SWISS didn’t choose to add the tailcam view to the IFE even though a tailcam does exist on the plane.

It is integrated on the A340, but on the A330 and the B777 it’s missing.

1 Like

Clouds entertain me a lot, but as long as there are movies, I don’t care much :)

Qatar have the best for me, NOTE I haven’t flown on many airlines with it. All their fleet near enough has it and it’s consistent across all various aircraft including short haul. I must say though that the B787 aircraft had the worst systems out of all their aircraft. BA’s new 747’s have really advanced systems so as for hardware they have some really good technology fitted on their cabins. The screen was as fluid to use as an iPad.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I was looking for it but obviously wasn’t successful in doing so haha. Did get to enjoy the feature on my first A380 flight with Lufthansa on the return leg of my trip.

1 Like

In my opinion, American has th best IFE! (Also the best service!)

Mines a simple one, the window…

2 Likes

On SAS 330 they had Wrech it Wralph, watched that the whole flight, so dont rember what else😂

The Swiss platform looks very impress, I especially like the Flight data and map, I hate nothing more than flicking through a million-flight tracking ‘maps’ to get decent info!

That being said, having experienced the ICE system from Emirates, I honestly believe that is one hard cookie to beat. I havent seen it myself, but i hear good things about Oryx one, Qatar’s IF-entertainment system.

ICE beats them all. I think Oryx is also good.

Qatar’s Entertainment System would be my personal favorite. Oryx One!

Delta Studio is my favorite. JetBlue comes right after that as well.

Delta Studio, Enjoy Eastern/Sky Entertainment (China Eastern), JetBlue’s DirectTV+SiriusXM setup are the best so far.

United had a good range of TV choices on the last flight I was on. The same goes for Delta, although I usually just download some movies off of Netflix.

Any seatback screen is good in my book.

United’s private screening is great. But pretty similar to Southwest. Given those are the only two airlines I fly on, it’s hard to choose.