Whats your favourite budget airline livery?

would like to know your favourite budget airline livery e.g jetsar, jet2, etc :)

Oh also why you like them like what makes it better than others hope thats not too much to ask:)

1 Like

Flew on all of these.

1. Jetstar ( An Australian airline which is great at providing services at budget airline standards )

2. AirAsia X / AirAsia ( Always fly with them when I go to Malaysia and they are amazing )! . Also AirAsia X won the best Budget airline award !

3. Pegasus airlines ( Flew with them at turkey when I needed last minute flights and they done great ).

5 Likes

jet2.com

Nice gray/orange livery combo. Looks tasteful on the 737s and 757s, not outrageous (Spirit…) but still looks somewhat pleasing.

2 Likes

Ahah i love jetstar but air asia x is a little too cheap for me especialy for a 7 hour flight to sydney with no IFE what so ever

Allegient airlines had a very beautiful livery one of the best in my opinion

3 Likes

I like Jetblues A321.

4 Likes

Southwest all the way!

5 Likes

The new livery is so good!

Southwest because thats the main airline I fly with but I adore the Jet2 livery

1 Like

Germanwings is definitly my favorite!

9 Likes

Spirit Airlines.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I also like Spirit

Jet2,etihad A340 and French whatever in dash 8

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

WizzAir definitely

2 Likes

I honestly have a hard time with that one. All of the liveries look good in each way. The only exceptions are spirit and frontier.

I like:
Virgin America
American
Southwest
Delta
Jet Star
Jet blue

(Liveries not in order)

You guys have the right idea, I mean seriously. Not many low budget airlines have the 787 right :)

3 Likes

I Love Jetstar Livery too! (It Looks stunning indeed)

Besides Jetstar, I Like AirAsia and also JetBlue Liveries ;)

Speaking About Low Budget Airlines that have B787, Scoot also has B787 In their fleet ;)

8 Likes

Amen to that:)

1 Like