Whats your favourite aviation book?

Hey guys whats your favorit aviation book? This topic wil give people some awesome information about aviation books please dont spam and keep it nice!

Mine is Sully Thanks to @DiamondGaming4 :)

This topic got changed :)

4 Likes

I also need one for English. I’ve been reading this for a little bit: “HOW TO BECOME A PILOT” piloteyesstore.com

Couldnt link it because this is a school computer.

2 Likes

https://www.target.com/p/sully-paperback/-/A-51412968?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Entertainment+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Entertainment&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=m&location=9027758&gclid=Cj0KCQjw3KzdBRDWARIsAIJ8TMTl3LTjWx4v_8WrU8Gj1eLNGis4_Uyv_CcPHXXIH4s8H4QupM8AMh8aAmHGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I found this book to be very interesting and educational.

2 Likes

@Coolman @DiamondGaming4 Thanks guys I think ill order Sully :)

This can be closed

I like this but anything from this guy is great. I have read a few. A lot of books from war time are good by pilots

1 Like

My suggestion would be “A Higher Call”

This is also a good little history lesson and tear jerker

😭

A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World War II

1 Like

Very good book. Goes into depth into the economics and stuff like market share and how the rivalry stays strong.

2 Likes

That was one of my sources for a huge essay I did in the spring. very great book indeed!

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/g/12bpk8tx2&hl=en-US&kgs=d646c53d8b877dd2&q=The+Pilot:+Learning+Leadership+:+Applying+Supersonic+Jet+Flying+Principles+to+Business+and+Life&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp&entrypoint=sh/x/kp

I highly recommend this book, i used it for three projects and it has taught me several life lessons. Its an entertaining and beneficial read.

Should I change this to your favorit aviation books? :)

If you want a real good aviation book the PHAK(Pilots handbook of aeronautical knowledge)and the APH(airplane flying handbook) are great. But all knowledge.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that interesting I just orderd sully :D

Fatal traps for helicopter pilots
It explains everyday you can die In a helicopter
It does a case study and then how to prevent getting into those situations really good read!

2 Likes

That looks great! Ill search it.

1 Like

There’s some horrible stories but it’s very good!

1 Like

I would love to know more about helicopters! :)

1 Like

I just noticed favourite is spelt wrong. How am spelt it just there is right. At least it is in the uk America might be different. You spell a few things different

Nice trousers your wearing there

1 Like

Thank you PJs are extremely nice lol

3 Likes

Sorry man I changed it (I have dyslexia) 🙂

1 Like