What's Your Favorite Virtual Airline?

Please vote below! Vote for any VA! As long as it’s a VA in IF (and its your favorite), you can vote for it! I do know similar topics exist, but you are limited on what VA’s you can vote for. The voting will be open for 48 hrs. From 1600Z today. So on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 1600Z (12:00EDT) voting will close, or if 1000 votes are reached (unlikely), which ever comes first. Now, go [vote!] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKmSsx8TSQCLcrQHVnBAMUgDneatLzJWuT51lkGyo9zyn47g/viewform)

Where should I vote?

1 Like

I’m working on it. It’s currently not working.
Here’s the [link.] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKmSsx8TSQCLcrQHVnBAMUgDneatLzJWuT51lkGyo9zyn47g/viewform)

1 Like

I think it all works now.

1 Like

Voted for Big Bear VA.

1 Like

Whooops,
voted for “TravelSky Airlines” although there was a “TravelSky” already there. Please change my entry to “TravelSky” cause I can’t.

What now? TravelSky, TSK, TravelSky Airlines, all the same thing if that’s what your worried about.

So far it’s tied

It’s no longer tied! A VA has taken the lead by one!

A quick rule that I forgot to say.
I. You can’t be suspended/banned for your vote to count
II. You can’t put 2 VA’s in your vote
Sorry for not saying this before. Anyone who has broken the rules may resubmit (unless you are still suspended). You must be unsuspected by the time voting ends to vote.

Will always love Qantas

1 Like

@hmkane you said our information wouldn’t be shown to other people but you can easily see everyone’s answers when you click the link at the end of the survey. Especially I don’t think Laurens’ rant was meant to be seen by everyone.

I’m on that! Fixing it now. Didn’t know that!

1 Like

Thanks for the warning about the rant.😉. I’m deleting that.

1 Like

3 way tie! Each has 3 votes!

1 Like

What are the official results?

• EasyJet Virtual
  • Ryan Air
  • Virgin Australia
  • Tiger Air
  • JetStar
  • SilkAir

0 voters

Qantas and TravelSky tied for the best VA!

1 Like

KLM and Delta

1 Like

I agree Andy.