What's your Favorite thing about IF?

Yes that is true I just want to make sure it’s not forgotten that’s all

1 Like

Everything, but I’m in love with ATC.

2 Likes

Hands down. Everything on IF is amazing!

1 Like

Lets make over 100 votes people!

Cool, how much do you have to go?

i have to save up $500 more

Favorite thing is the community. So many great people to interact with on a daily basis.

So much you can learn from people that have various backgrounds.

2 Likes

Well that’s not bad!

Yay! over 100 votes, I thought that 90% of the votes was going to be in the Everything category, but still nice to know what people like!

My favorite thing is all the little details that are fun to look for. For example, in the 757’s cabin, the little screens on the ceiling actually display information. Another example is the little coffee maker in the 777F. The search for details is joyful once you spot them its delighting!

1 Like

I can never find that little coffee maker in the cabin I can’t even see the cabin how do I find it

1 Like

Go into the interior free cam and navigate into the crew area behind the cockpit. Here’s a tutorial IF made

1 Like

The camera functionality allowing for great photos and videos.

1 Like

i think it has something to do with the interior drone.

1 Like

Oh actually, you might be in a airplane that doesn’t have a modeled cabin. The only planes with interiors in 3d (correct me if I’m wrong) are the 717, 757, all the 777’s, Citation X, all C-130’s, MD-11F, and the CRJ’s.

1 Like

DC-10F as well btw

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.