Whats your favorite flight you have been on in real life

Mine is when I went from Orlando to Paris in an Air France 777. I was 7 years old and I remember out flight was delayed which I liked because i could stay up more and play games on the TV on the back of the seat.

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. In order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to searchfor any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

I’ve taken the liberty to link some informative topics below. These topics were made to help you, as a new user, to understand how this Forum works. Do not hesitate to contact a user, or better yet a moderator, if you have any further inquiries. I wish you all the best during your time here, and I hope you have a good time. 😎

Cheers mate.

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community Forum 1

Why haven’t I reached TL* yet?

What do user trust levels do?

1 Like

I loved any flights going Into a major city at night. I remember a flight going back to one of my home airports KBWI and there was a thunderstorm also so lightning and city lights 😍

This might be the wrong topic Alex 😂

1 Like

yeah im confused

1 Like

In order to post in #real-world-aviation you have to be a member (TL2), but @SamC you are a basic user (TL1).

1 Like

Keep reading, liking, and posting — you’ll have a high enough TL to post in #real-world-aviation in no time! Check out the links @anon79257371 provided as well.

2 Likes