What's wrong with KPCM (Plant City) airport?

imageAwesome sim. All airports except KPCM (Plant City) show up great Plant City has no runways or airport. I have family near this airport, so wanted to practice approaches, etc. Any help is appreciated.

3 Likes

@JFKPlaneSpotter @Kilt_McHaggis

Is this something for you

Welcome to the forums! This is a known issue. But thanks for telling us! Happy landings!

1 Like

KPCM as an airport DOES exist in the library files, however, it is currently NOT in the IF regions. It lies just outside the SOUTH FLORIDA pack and if you check your map it is NOT there. You will need to wait until IF is expanded somehow.

Respectfully

This is NOT an issue @Pilot8. It simply is not currently included in Infinte Flight.

Respectfully

1 Like

What I meant was, we as the airport editors, know this problem.

Hmm WE as the Airport Editors. Interesting!

Here we go. KPCM (Plant City) has now been redrawn and placed in the library. It will NOT however appear in IF until a decision is made to expand the region in some fashion

2 Likes

Yeah I am a airport editor also. It is just that I don’t have the time to edit because of family issues.

I always like to try and explain what is being done by either linking to a previous report (for a known issue) or explain what the current baseline is and to add an issue in the tracker where appropriate. It is nice to give a little bit more detail. If you are not able to do so ask another one of the editors to do so in the Slack. It helps ‘lubricate’ the community.

Respectfully

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.