What's this plane? (not a game)

Hi I found this plane picture (which is mine) in my photo to album thingy does anyone know what type it is? I thought it was a 787-8 Dreamliner. do know that it is a Dreamliner but I don’t know what type the aircraft is.

Btw it’s ovios that’s it’s Boeing

This is not affiliated with the guess the plane thread btw. I am just wondering what this plane is for real

4 Likes

It’s a Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. :)

7 Likes

Im pretty sure its a boeing 787-8

1 Like

I thought that but when I searched the 787-8 Dreamliner has a bigger wing flex. And the tips are a little differnt

1 Like

Well I guess it’s what ever the front tire is parked on, in this case it’s certainly not an A330 so it’s the 788.

7 Likes

I legit didn’t see that lol

1 Like

Good way is to check that airlines website and see what aircraft they have in their fleet.

With regards to wing flex, you really only see this when they are in the air…

5 Likes

2 Likes

B788, look at the markings for the parking spots, only one Boeing and all others are Airbus, since it’s a Boeing it has to be a B788.

Easy, it is a Thomson aircraft, all their dreamliners have the G-TUI reg with a letter on the end. as you can see in the Picture it is IE so full reg is G-TUIE , a quick google returns http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b787-37227.htm

Boeing 787-8

Also its at EGCC stand 212 if that helps in anyway

4 Likes

Maybe 787-300 just a suggestion

1 Like

The B787’s wings are completely different in flight trust me! This is what they look like when not flying.

2 Likes

If you look closely to the nose wheel, you see that it stopped at ‘B788 A342 A343’. That pretty much proves this plane is a 787-8!

1 Like

How can you not tell if that’s a 787 or not?!

1 Like

Lust look at where the tire is ;) That always helps. If that doesn’t work, get its registration and google it!

2 Likes

Where is the doubt? It obviously a 787-8
Where the confusion?

2 Likes