Whats this community about?

My friend at school showed me this forum i just want to know more about it and what it is about

This community is a forum for the flight simulator app Infinite Flight.

We have over 60,000+ users. From this community you can, join Virtual Airlines, Participate and Create Events, Chat with other users and much more!

10 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. This forum is to discuss anything and everything about the popular mobile simulator, Infinite Flight. If you need support, if you want to post some screenshots from the app, or if you want to host a flight, this is the place to do it!

Since you’re new here, I’ll link a few handy topics:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/faq

https://community.infiniteflight.com/tos

I’m not sure if a welcome message still gets sent, but that also has some very helpful information in it.

Welcome to the IFC! I hope you have a great time here.

10 Likes

It’s literally the most supportive community I know of. Enjoy your time, and if you haven’t yet, make sure to check out Infinite Flight on the App Store, Android Store, etc. Just follow the guidelines, don’t cuss (think we had a topic about that earlier today)…and you’ll be fine. :)

2 Likes

A place to imbrace the Aviator inside of you. Also a place to mainly discuss or create events to do with the game itself which by far is my Favourite app.

1 Like

It’s a place where the Scots help the Englishman, the British make fun jokes, the Swedish offer technical support for once not related to furniture, the French develop something almost as good as wine while the Americans run over deers.

A place of miracles in the cloak of a flight simulator.

13 Likes

Some might say that a phone or a tablet could be considered furniture though.

14 Likes

Furniture-large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working. (Google Dictionary) ;)

I mean. If you eat on your tablet, using it as a table. I guess it could be considered as furniture…?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.