Whats the worst feeling in IF?I will Start

The etihad 787-10 infront of me was AFK.so annoying and just a horrible feeling.
Whats yours?Abu Dhabi today

1 Like

There is nothing worse then waking up when doing a long-haul to see your app crashed an hour into the flight

23 Likes

When Expert ATC don’t live up to the name.

19 Likes

Thats so real.luckily flight resume exists

1 Like

App crash when on approach after a long haul during a group flight

5 Likes

Issuing a violation to the wrong aircraft when controlling.

7 Likes

The single worst feeling for me is when I plan a flight from an ATC staffed airport to another ATC staffed airport, and during some phase of my flight ATC leaves.

It happens when I’m at the departure airport just filing my fpl and getting ready for departure, or it can happen when I’m coming in for landing and ATC leaves.

It’s worse when it’s right at the start of a flight though, makes me wanna just stop flying that day altogether (yes it’s not a big deal but paying for Pro is all about the ATC aspect for me)

2 Likes

When your app crashes while ur doing an over night flight and u wake up early to supervise the approach and landing only to find out that ur app crashed over night, when ur in a busy airspace and ur app crashes, when you realise u don’t have enough fuel or land with like 5 mins of fuel left, stalling, when ur taxiing and somehow ur head on towards another plane, when u are on approach or landing and it’s time for dinner or ur parents tell u to help them or something like that. It makes u feel bad because u think ur parents are gonna say ur addicted to the game or take ur iPad away from u and delete it or something like that.

2 Likes

When you wake up from a long haul and you have a violation cause you set VNAV the night before 🤪

3 Likes

What happens then? Can you take back the violation? Do you contact the people who got the violation wrongfully? Also do you give the one, who was meant to get the violation, one too then? lol genuinely wondering

1 Like

The pilot can appeal against the violation

1 Like

When ATC leaves AT THE MOMENT you’re entering their airspace

4 Likes

Autopilot can be annoying when you change the descent rate at the same time as setting the flaps down. Autopilot just goes crazy and yanks the nose up and down. It’s because of the angle of attack getting smaller and stuff. It’s my own fault really though.

3 Likes

Oh, and - when I spend ages planning a flight and then afterwards realise that I’m in the wrong server🙄.

5 Likes

I mean you can still fly, no? imo that doesnt bother me too much especially if its an over night flight

1 Like

Had to go around because of the strong headwind of 60kts, 50 mins in the air, the tower decides to leave when I was on final, and a pilot decided to enter the runway when I was at 300ft callout

2 Likes

Deciding ahead of time that speed is no barrier for a well intentioned specific task/goal you set out for, but forgetting your last selection (flight) was on TS or ES.

1 Like

When you travel about 2 hours to get some live ATC action …. For them just to close when your’re on final haha 😂

2 Likes

Trying to do ATC on the training server and the majority ignoring any of your attempts to issue instructions and end up doing whatever they want.

2 Likes

Also when ur in an active airspace and waiting for vectoring instructions or an ATC command and u realise they gave u instructions like 2-3 mins ago and u sorry if ur gonna get a violation