What's the craziest thing you've ever done to play IF?

• The craziest thing I’ve ever done to play IF:
    – My family traveled to a city that didn’t get the internet signal very well! So I went back home alone because I really wanted to play Infinite Flight to get out of boredom, so I stayed home for 3 days alone just to play!

– Tell me what the craziest thing you’ve ever done…

7 Likes

I put in $60 cash to my bank account just to play IF until I got paid. Probably not the dumbest thing I’ve done but not the smartest either 😂.

2 Likes

Do a low pass on expert lol.

But to be serious, flying an A380 at Mach 1+ inverted and less than a 1000 feet above the ground.

2 Likes

Tell mom to wait when she says dinner is ready 😂

11 Likes

I already did this, but nowadays I live alone! HAHAHAH

1 Like

I yielded, that is the best one

1 Like

That’s my routine now haha 😂

1 Like

I do this literally all the time lmao 😂
Somehow flights always clash perfectly with meals it’s insane

5 Likes

I skipped vacation, meetups with friends, school and sports for Infinite Flight. Back then it seemed totally worth it, but in retrospect I regret doing that. Real life > Infinite Flight, even if it might not seem like that in the moment.

2 Likes

I was up for 18 hour went to sleep for an hour then woke up just for IF event lol. Missed work a few times. Offered to Pay for my friends membership so I don’t have to fly alone 😂. Many more dumb things like these lol.

1 Like

Probably getting up at 7am and sleep at 2 am to finish a 19 hours flight in IF, never again lol

1 Like

That feeling… Its frantically rushing to land otherwise mum would get even angrier XD

2 Likes

Even worse when approach is sequencing you

2 Likes

Yep Felt that one a few times

1 Like

I cannot comprehend that sentence

I didn’t join my parents on a week-long vacation to the beach and rather stayed home to fly

1 Like

But…why…?

1 Like

That’s the same thing I ask myself in retrospect. Back then flying all day in Infinite Flight and for my VA seemed more important than that to me apparently. But as I said above, I regret that now.

5 Likes

Disconnects A/P and goes into a faster rate of descent to airport

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.