What's The Added Value of Virtual Airlines

I’d like to ask a question.
It’s not to offend anyone. I just like to know.
So here goes:
What is the use or added value of a Virtual Airline.
I see all sorts of websites. CEO’s even and Staff and other member.
What I do see more often though is a cry for pilots.

Websites offer a flight schedule and all sorts of other details.

To me IF is for flying and to get as close to the simulated experience as possible on a mobile device.

I fly when I can and that’s different every day.

How can IF pilots commit to schedules?

It’s hard enough to make the FNF events.

So really, what’s the use? What does it add?

I’m having trouble getting enough pilots for the more serious stuff, so getting them to join a make belief Airline sounds like a real challenge.

Am I missing out on something that’s really cool? Could someone enlighten me?

Please don’t take this the wrong way. It’s not my intention to offend anyone.

3 Likes

People are too lazy to get a job with an airline so they make a virtual airline. If they are too young to get a job then they should stop being a CEO and get on with school.

4 Likes

Not exactly the answer I was looking for, but fair enough! :)

2 Likes

Well virtual airlines are for people who likr restricting themselves. I like being free and flying when and where I want.

Hear hear! :)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I fly for TravelSky. There is no limit on how little/much you can fly, and there are no schedules. It just adds some realism, with flight numbers, and connects you with peeps to fly with etc.

3 Likes

So does my initiative, but it seems hard to get pilots to come back.

Do you mean Sky Patrol?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. ;)
But yes. :)

1 Like

VA’s (well my VA) offer a realistic experience, but the most valuable thing in a VA is the friendship and connections you can create, some people do it for power or authority, but I know I do it to try connect people together as one, a community

For training, community, just having a group of members. Also hopefully future connections to the game :)

I oppose the idea of VA’s, but at the end of the day I fly where and how I want and they fly where and how they want. I’m not here to dictate over their choices.

@ColonelJeff is what basically are United Airlines IF do. There is nothing wrong with them its just something for fun and if you don’t like it then you don’t we cant help you.

It’s the idea of a job. For those that want a game secretly.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like