What's so special about solo mode?

I only have solo mode because I can’t pay for live and solo Mode is boring what’s so special about that…
No this is not a make live FREE thing…

6 Likes

Practice on it

1 Like

You can skip to a short final 😂, on Live you can’t

31 Likes

On solo, you can practice flying for global flight while on live if you screw up you get a violation

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Isn’t that the purpose of the Free Flight Server? Lol

Wanna know what’s the purpose of Solo? To have you bored to death until you’ve decided to buy Live… 😂

#JustBeingHonest

8 Likes

If you fly alone you don’t have to deal with annoying grade 1 who uses the mountains as a way to up in the

Also m8 were here to tell him about the good stuff about free flight :)

3 Likes

Solo is good you can make your own event and you don’t need wifi :)

5 Likes

That’s the reason I took a break from IF, only solo mode back then. Got boring real quick then live came along and I waited a bit to become where it’s at now

What’s so special about solo mode?!Solo gives you comfort when your live expires and can’t renew it immediately

2 Likes

Well…you can practice, try out new aircraft, etc.

my opinion on solo its what i do when i want to practice landings

Replays are always fun.

5 Likes

Solo is amazing if you have no service. When i get sent to areas with no service, I use solo to keep me occupied, and perfect my landings. For my job field, solo works amazing. My only thing i believe they should do is add stationary aircraft at random airports for a little more creativity

5 Likes

I use solo mode for screenshots or just for eye candy because it allows me to rewind through my landing and I’m able to switch the views

The alternate would be to scrap solo all toghter & “force” anyone who wants to use IF to pay.

Solo is so those without live can still enjoy IF.

And also what everyone else has said. Practice.

1 Like

You can use it offline!

1 Like

Things to try in solo:

• Extreme crosswinds
  • Extreme gusts
  • Extreme turbulence
  • All of the above
  • Try VTOL in a prop with 45kt headwind
  • See how slow you can land multiple aircraft and the shortest landing distance (I added the landing roll display to LiveFlight Connect for Windows you can use)

And any other weird things you want to try. The real power is being able to set the weather to whatever you want, start on a runway for takeoff, start at an approach, or jump to a short final.

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I fly quite often on solo.
I train flying / landing in bad weather conditions there (low visibility, cross wind and gusts, turbulence…). Also, I test new purchases there to get the keys of how to fly them before someone spots me on live with a embarassingly hard landing.

3 Likes