Whats next for Infinite Flight?

Firstly Thank you and well done Infinite Flight for making a brilliant 777-200/ER Rework I love every bit of the new aircraft. So whats next for infinite flight a holiday to Honolulu or Papeete or are Infinite flight going continue making fantastic aircraft that make the game more and more realistic.

I personally think they will go somewhere on holiday then probably add or rework the most wanted votes on the IFC.

Comment down below what you think IF will do next!

5 Likes

I present to you… Coronavirus

Laura - back to work! No breaks or vacation for you! Geesh 😬😳

8 Likes

Its probably the 77W. Or any other 777 aircraft.

1 Like

It’s been said that the 77W is coming last as it has most differences. Probably either the 200LR or 200F which can be either knowing how similar they can be.

3 Likes

I hope to see the 777 family get completed and then the E-Jets redone simply to make if fair between Boeing Airbus and Embrajer (however you spell it) The CRJs are in a good state so id go for the E-Jets
757 or 767

1 Like

maybe a cockpit rework (live cockpit) on the 787 or the CRJ

5 Likes

Since it was Boeing’s turn to get a rework, For Airbus, I would like to see the A-220.

2 Likes

Maybe functional airports, clouds, live cockpit (all switches work, etc…), and new audio for all of the older aircraft (just like the recent 777 rework)

1 Like

I think it is going to be another 777 variants, clouds (dev team started working on it a bit more than 6 months ago), taxiway lights. Some new liveries and live cockpits for airplanes like b787 and bombardier dash 8 q400

I hope bugfixes and crash solvings, this is getting unbearable for me

2 Likes

I think Boeing’s fleet will be getting some love over the next couple years after Airbus getting quite a bit of love for the past couple years.

1 Like

I had same opinion with @JornGroen, fixing the crash or might be game freezing while on final/approach. Once i experienced short freezes when rolling for take off.

me does not much expecting for new aircraft. But rework & new livery are okay 😉

1 Like

Literally the A350 and live cockpit for the A320

I think the next step what all of us will love is rain, clouds and more detailed weather or airport buildings :D

1 Like

Forget big jets, we need more GA - Beechcraft Baron, Diamond DA40 Diamond Star, Diamond Twin Star, Cessna 410, more private jets (gulfstream, falcon etc), Piper PA28, more turbo props (king air, Cessna 441)

1 Like

Hopefully we can see a turn away from big jet airlines and have a small regional turboprop (eg. SAAB 340, BN-2 islander) added. Sadly, it probably won’t happen until after the full 777 rework. In the mean time, I hope to see a focus on liveries the community wants, a bit like 18.1.

2 Likes

I would like to see the 757/767 get a rework - as well with features such as clouds, lights, etc…! After the 757/767 maybe some work on the GA/Military fleet.

1 Like

Rex Saab 340 😮

1 Like

Thing is that is what most of the community flies. The developers have to find that balance between improving the features that most of the current community uses and adding/improving things that will bring people from a wider aviation spectrum to this simulator.

With Project Metal in the works, taxiway lights, clouds, and buildings are on the horizon. However, we can’t be sure what they have planned next until they tell us themselves. Exciting times!