Thats Newark, not La Guardia

3 Likes

Thats KEWR not KLGA

2 Likes

Ohhhhh wait I was looking at KEWR

3 Likes

No problem

2 Likes

Yeah, I believe this was added when LGA was featured yesterday, however I’m not sure that was the reason it was as it doesn’t specify an end date. It might be there forever, who knows?

3 Likes

Yup. Agree.

I hope it stays there forever. Added realism…

1 Like

True. Not sure why someone would want to fly a 747 there anyway, just go to JFK or EWR lol

But the pilots can still use widebody jets if there isn’t any ATC…

I went to the airport just now in IF it said wait for further instructions

2 Likes

Misha said he was going to update the NOTAM to accommodate the 767 but the client was broken yesterday.

2 Likes

I saw a few A350s try to use it while the TFR was in effect 🥴

2 Likes

Realism would allow the 767 and DC-10s

1 Like

Is that how it works with the TFR? I thought you would automatically get a violation. I guess not.

You can risk doing this, but an IFATC supervisor will likely report someone who tries to do this if they are around the TFR. So, it probably wouldn’t be the wisest decision for someone to test their luck.

1 Like

The current NOTAM is below. I’d strongly advise against trying to circumvent it.

1 Like

Im glad the TFR is there but… Would they change to 767 or DC-10 instead since they flown there before (im sure it wont happen but its a suggestion)

3 Likes

You get caught by a supervisor, you likely get 👻. I’d follow the TFR at all times as stated.

2 Likes

Oh. Got it. Thanks for your advice(although im in grade 2)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.