What's happened?

Hey. :)

I’m sorry if I shouldn’t be posting this, but what’s been happening around here? I’ve been gone for 3-4 months and I’m back, trying to get back into IF, I miss all the memories!

5 Likes

Just a bunch of IF updates, the final FNF, and much more… welcome back :)

8 Likes
6 Likes

Welcome back

2 Likes

Welcome back ! Lots of things have happened !

1 Like

I am pretty much in the same boat as you, still looking around myself!

1 Like

New 3D airports, jetbridges are animated at some airports now, FNFs are no longer a thing, there is a non-enforced ATC schedule, and rendering quality got refactored so it is locked on high but this probably is going to be fixed because it seems to actually be a really old bug.

1 Like

Awh damn, no more FNFs!!

1 Like

Welcome back! Good to see you again.

Same feels. But there’s also a lot to look forward to, including animated jetbridges and stand guidance at various airports.

And also don’t forget, a shiny new F/A-18 Super Hornet rework coming soon, and the E-Jets rework coming soon after that!

Oh, and MishaCamp is no longer with the Infinite Flight team. But KaiM from down under (the creator of VANet and the Infinite Flight Stats code for everyone’s Discourse profile) has joined the IF team as a software developer!

2 Likes

why did Misha leave?

1 Like

We don’t know, but it’s best not to speculate.

This was his goodbye message to the IFC:

1 Like

I also joined :)

1 Like

Woah I didn’t even realize how long you haven’t been here lol, I think you joined right when I first joined ANVA .

I joined on Christmas Eve :)

1 Like

Welcome back!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.