What's going to be in the next update?

This is just a sort of small topic, but does anyone know what’s coming???
This is May 15, 2016.

1 Like

don’t know the order of appearance or when but, global flights, 787, 777 reworked

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

15 Likes

No one knows. Likely the updated 777, and maybe the 787.

Probably no global flight but who knows.

6 Likes

I honestly have no idea. The 787 is apparently being reworked, but out of nowhere so is the 777. So only time will tell. Global flight is miles off.

3 Likes

Another speculation thread I see…

In all honesty i dont think anyone truely knows everything but yea the 777 and 787 definitely being worked on at the moment…

I will say this though. I completely agree with the fact that they dont tell you when the update is coming because it allows them to release the update when they feel it is ready for release but at least a post summarizing what is coming would be awesome.

1 Like

I love the idea of reworking the 777 Those Things make the game a lot better. Those smaller Things make it a lot better I Think. Like more atc commands

All I’m going to say is, check the first post in this topic ;)

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/787-is-coming-next/24006

How long did live take? I think it would take a bit longer than live.

It wouldn’t surprise if the Devs don’t know what’s coming next!

I think the 777 and 787 are going to be in the same update. But I don’t think global will come until December of this year or in early spring next year

True, but all that hints is that it’s the next reworked plane. That doesn’t mean it’s in the next update. Although it likely will, I’m leaving in a little doubt in case

1 Like

I think personally that all 3 suggestions will appear is the next update, it’s been really really long since the recent one

I don’t think so. They may release each one separately, to test if there is anything to improve/patch.

1 Like

For next,…i frankly expect the 787 for sure and probably a reworked 777 then wait for the global update late this year maybe a Christmas or new year present…however with the trend I’ve seen developers work and throw in there updates i think they do add more than what is expected…like the terrain map for example among others

Me too. They may add one aircraft at a time.

1 Like

Good point. But they are heaving with beta testers so personally I think all 3 will come at the same time. We’ll just have to find out

1 Like