Whats going on there?

Have I missed an event? Why are there so many planes flying from Paris to Hanoi? lol

7 Likes

Virtual members just doing a nice group flight by the looks of it

3 Likes

It looks like they are flying to one of the ATC active regions for tomorrow

seems legit

It’s ADS (After Dark Series) Skyteam edition event from Paris to Hanoi.

6 Likes

how could you figure that out ?

Hello there, we are AFKLM with some of our SkyTeam alliance members (Alitalia and Aeroflot) doing the After Dark series events where we do a massive group overnight!

4 Likes

Cause I’m part of AFKLM :)

2 Likes

ah lol, just saw it in your profile

1 Like

I don’t know… you guys look like a snake and you’re scaring me about it/

2 Likes

Once we were 40 planes flying from Lima to Madrid ;)

6 Likes

wow really cool, for me long haul flights are quite difficult at the moment, my device disconnects at some point from the live server and if I am back (after sleep) I just flew maybe around 2000 nm…

1 Like

epic shot .

But AF KLM Virtual sounds really cool, maybe I will join :D

You would be very welcomed :)

In AFKLM you can rank up (easily) from Second Officer to Commander, with different route types: Regional, Short Haul, Medium Haul, Long Haul, Ultra Long Haul, Codeshare/Fifth Freedom, Cargo

Also we have career mode; the most realistic way to fly. More info in www.if-airfranceklmva.com

2 Likes

I have a general question about virtual airlines (I have never been in a virtual airline), do you only fly routes of the certain airline or can you still fly any route you want?

1 Like

You can fly the routes in the VA/VO’s database. Or, some VO’s allow you to fly an route.

2 Likes

Very cool.

I’ve come across it when flying near Geneva and wondered - it look spectacular. Enjoy the flights guys!

3 Likes

You have to choose any route of our database when flying for AFKLM.
If you are R1 or R2 you can only fly Regional routes (Air France, HOP!, Transavia or KLM). This is how the route table looks like:

1 Like