What your favorite flight route?

Hello,

Hate to ruin the fun, but these types of “favorite” questions are not allowed on the IFC, the magic search bar in the upper right-hand corner has the answer to this. Maybe consider checking that out.

1 Like

I love anything over Central Asia. More specifically, southern Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and northern Afghanistan and Pakistan, witnessing the wonderful mountainous terrain from above. I highly recommend Helsinki EFHK to Bangkok VTBS in the Finnair A350 (see Finnair 141 on Flightradar24).

Cruising over northern Afghanistan at 41,000 ft.

4 Likes

Welcome! Here’s a few!

I love JetBlue so ignore the high amount of JetBlue routes lol

Short Hauls

KLAX - KFLL | B6100
KFLL - KJFK | B61502
TTPP - KJFK | B68131
MKJP - KFLL | B61376
KBUR - KJFK | B6458
EGKK - KJFK | B644
CYYC - CYYZ | AC146
CYYZ - KFLL | AC918

Long Hauls

VIDP - CYYZ | AC43
EIDW - VIDP | AC44
CYVR - RKSI | AC2355
CYYZ - RJAA | AC7283
KLAX - RJTT | AA15

Also, if you want an amazing, realistic experience, I suggest you join Virtual Airlines! Here is a few of the ones I’m in:

DHL Express Virtual
American Virtual
easyJet Virtual
Avelo Air Virtual
White Cloud Virtual

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me the mistake.
What should I search for?
I would appreciate it if you could tell me where to look at the article in particular.
I’m still a beginner, so I don’t know what’s wrong and what’s good, so I’d appreciate it if you could tell me recommended articles.
I’m sorry for asking so much. I look forward to working with you in the future.

IRL I once had to do Sydney to Budapest. And did the Finnair, Bangkok to Helsinki as one of the legs. Surprised to wake up in the middle of the “night” directly over Kabul. Later I counted all the countries that flight had pass over, including those in Central Asia you mentioned. A lot.
It’s amazing in IF being able to recreate once in a life time adventures.

2 Likes

Atlanta to Los Angeles is always a fun one I used to do when I had my sub, Haven’t done it since July.

1 Like

You can always refer to this topic here. I always find most of the routes I want to fly here.

2 Likes

i gotta do that sometimes

2 Likes

Ooh thats kinda similar to what I flew irl with the same airline. Helsinki to Gangzhou. The scenery over central asia was stunning!

2 Likes

TJSJ-KMDW: my birth place
KORD-VHHX: My dream fantasy trip. In A350 of course!

1 Like

Guangzhou But EFHK-ZGGG is a nice route!

2 Likes

EGLL-FACT :D Lots of scenery during the flight

1 Like

Ive 2 actually Egll-oejn and egll rjtt

1 Like

Auckland to Queenstown. Can’t beat it

2 Likes

SFO-DEL Air India

1 Like

I personally like to do small trips with multiple legs. My favorite is KJFK-KPHL-KBWI-KDCA. I fly the CRJ -700 or -900 on it.

1 Like

a good scenic flight is MROC (San Jose, Costa Rica) to MPTO (Panama City, Panama). Both airports are 3D and the flight has lots of cool scenery. The flight is around 50 minutes to a hour.

1 Like

I only do long hauls, so i tend to do Europe to west coast of the USA. Or i will do overnights from middle east to east or west coast

1 Like

my favorite route: SBGO to SBRJ.
most difficult approach here in Brazil

1 Like

Manila - Singapore
Bangkok - Singapore
Hong Kong - Singapore

2-3hr-ish flights^ there’s definitely a special feeling flying back to your home country!
and lots of different airlines to choose from too :D

1 Like