What your favorite flight route?

Nice to meet you.
I recently bought a pro.
However, I don’t know which route to fly, so I would appreciate it if you could tell me your recommended route.
We look forward to your cooperation.thank you.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to pro! There are soo many routes to fly from. What ones do you like? Short haul? A320? China? There are endless opportunities.

2 Likes

I love flying to Salzburg, which has a difficult approach like Innsbruck on one end of the runway. I loved coming in from Dubai with flyDubai on the B738!

5 Likes

Innsbruck to Madeira or the other way round in a 757 is so much fun. The scenery is beautiful and the approach into Madeira is challenging.

5 Likes

Mine is JFK-LHR

6 Likes

Dubai to Riga or vice versa on the airBaltic a220. It’s such a long flight for a small aircraft and it’s very fun.

7 Likes

Egll- oejn i love that desert approach" by the way im thinking of sleeping on that flight tonight …😅

2 Likes

Nice route, I like it as well on the Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787. Or the Airbus A350 British Airways, or United lol

2 Likes

San Diego- Dallas Ft. Worth (American Airlines)
A321-200
737-800
Always one of my favorites

1 Like

My favourite route is Dubai to LAX
15:00 hours flight

2 Likes

DCA (Washington Reagan National Airport) to MIA (Miami International Airport)

2 Likes

Hello,

Hate to ruin the fun, but these types of “favorite” questions are not allowed on the IFC, the magic search bar in the upper right-hand corner has the answer to this. Maybe consider checking that out.

1 Like

I love anything over Central Asia. More specifically, southern Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and northern Afghanistan and Pakistan, witnessing the wonderful mountainous terrain from above. I highly recommend Helsinki EFHK to Bangkok VTBS in the Finnair A350 (see Finnair 141 on Flightradar24).

Cruising over northern Afghanistan at 41,000 ft.

4 Likes

Welcome! Here’s a few!

I love JetBlue so ignore the high amount of JetBlue routes lol

Short Hauls

KLAX - KFLL | B6100
KFLL - KJFK | B61502
TTPP - KJFK | B68131
MKJP - KFLL | B61376
KBUR - KJFK | B6458
EGKK - KJFK | B644
CYYC - CYYZ | AC146
CYYZ - KFLL | AC918

Long Hauls

VIDP - CYYZ | AC43
EIDW - VIDP | AC44
CYVR - RKSI | AC2355
CYYZ - RJAA | AC7283
KLAX - RJTT | AA15

Also, if you want an amazing, realistic experience, I suggest you join Virtual Airlines! Here is a few of the ones I’m in:

DHL Express Virtual
American Virtual
easyJet Virtual
Avelo Air Virtual
White Cloud Virtual

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me the mistake.
What should I search for?
I would appreciate it if you could tell me where to look at the article in particular.
I’m still a beginner, so I don’t know what’s wrong and what’s good, so I’d appreciate it if you could tell me recommended articles.
I’m sorry for asking so much. I look forward to working with you in the future.

IRL I once had to do Sydney to Budapest. And did the Finnair, Bangkok to Helsinki as one of the legs. Surprised to wake up in the middle of the “night” directly over Kabul. Later I counted all the countries that flight had pass over, including those in Central Asia you mentioned. A lot.
It’s amazing in IF being able to recreate once in a life time adventures.

2 Likes

Atlanta to Los Angeles is always a fun one I used to do when I had my sub, Haven’t done it since July.

1 Like

You can always refer to this topic here. I always find most of the routes I want to fly here.

2 Likes

i gotta do that sometimes

2 Likes

Ooh thats kinda similar to what I flew irl with the same airline. Helsinki to Gangzhou. The scenery over central asia was stunning!

2 Likes