What You Will Do First When the Update Comes Out?

The brand new update is coming soon with new 777 liveries, new ATC commands, and possibly global flight and the 787. I’m curious to know what the first thing everybody will do when the update releases? Tell me what you are going to do in the comments!

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I doubt global would be done this quickly. The 787 is possible, but not likely due to the fact that there have not been any screenshots of it.

The first thing I would do is try out the new 777.

6 Likes

This might be a duplicate post - it feels like it could be - so don’t be shocked if it is closed as being a duplicate. It might not be! It just feels like we’ve had one of these before.

Anyway, I’d see if I can fly from Heathrow to Dusseldorf and consequently take a look at how they’ve handled the map loading: no-longer fixed sized regions! :)

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes, I do agree that global flight will take a bit of time, I’m still hoping they will surprise us though :)

1 Like

I know it’s confirmed as being next, but there haven’t been any screenshots of the liveries. If there is, link me to one, I must be blind.

2 Likes

Huh, I just checked and didn’t see any duplicates, could be wrong though, but thanks for telling me!

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s probably just me ;)

Let’s hope so hahaha ;)

For me personally, if the 787 is a reality I would check that out, but if not then I would fly the 777.

1 Like

I think there is already a topic about this.

What I’m going to do? I’ll fly the UA 787 (if it’s going to be added) from LAX to SAN.

1 Like

I will host an event celebrating my first Airport edit, EGHH!

4 Likes

Time will tell…

Nevermind, it was about what plane you would fly.

1 Like

I will dance when the update come

1 Like

Update the A319 livery package and fly the NW A319

3 Likes

Yes, my post is still original! xD

1 Like