What would you remove from Infinite Flight?

And replace it with the WestJet 789, I know we don’t have the Delta 789 but when Delta cancelled their order, WestJet took the 789 airframes

6 Likes

Why shouldn’t a plane be in the game just because 10% of the entire 717’s in the world are retired? The 717 is not almost all retired. In fact more than 80% of all 717’s ever made are still flying.

2 Likes

I agree. I would like to see the Delta B787-8 eliminated as it is unrealistic.

1 Like

Pilots in the cockpits. I get that it looks nice, but it’s a bit distracting and kills my fps.

2 Likes

I would also remove any unrealistic livery in the A359 (United, KLM, Emirates…) since these airlines doesn’t operate the plane in this moment or cancelled the order.

Because the physics arnt very good and needs to be reworked and the CRJ’s thwart them and this Boeing 717 Rework only has 60+ votes it isn’t wanted

1 Like

It has a low vote count because people nowadays are over-reliant on modern flying computers (I.e: A350, 787, A220, etc) and have forgotten what it feels like to actually physically fly an aircraft that was meant to be and designed to be hand flown for a good portion of the time.(I.e: MD-80/90/717, 737-100/200/300/400/500, DC-8/9/10, 767, 727, 707, etc).

I want the 717 to be reworked. It’s a legend in its own right as deserves more attention and respect that it’s given already. There is WAY too much psychological and irrational hate for older aircraft here on the IFC.

5 Likes

That has already been done lol

1 Like

when you are trying to slow down and youre maintaining altitude to intercept the glideslope, your plane just bobs up and down. same goes for flaps

1 Like

Why don’t they just rework it? This plane is still very much in use today all over the world. Literally no logical reason to remove it.

3 Likes

The wipers in some plane bc there isn’t Rain or snow LoL

2 Likes

You got a point.

2 Likes

Same. I really want a 767 rework as well as a 767-200 added to infinite flight.

2 Likes

One word: lag lol

2 Likes

Thats right lol

I would remove the removal of the Super Decathlon.

If I could choose two options, I would like to see the removal of the lack of classic aircraft in IF. If you don’t understand, remove the fact that there’s (almost) no classics in the sim, by adding more (MD-80, 737-200, 707 or DC-9 just as some examples). Get rid of the gap in the 50’s to the 90’s by adding some planes, and making it somewhat even with the amount of modern planes we have.

In no way am I trying to sound ungrateful for what we’ve got in the sim, because we have some amazing planes in IF.

5 Likes

In that case, I would remove the lack of Pepsi cans in the cockpits, pilots gotta stay hydrated! 😜

But seriously, I would remove the Delta 787, I find it unnecessary.

3 Likes

Is there an option to not remove anything?

Honestly, why are we even talking about this, we should be grateful for everything that we have in game. After all, the devs spent days, weeks, months, and years to bring us what we have today. Why can’t we enjoy every single thing, big or small?

I see a lot of us are saying the Delta 788, but does that mean we should remove every single retired livery? Remove the KLM A350? Remove the Aer Lingus A350? Remove the whole 742, MD-11, DC-10?

3 Likes

I’d remove bad pilots to control with on expert.

3 Likes

I’d remove all landing gear. Who needs it anyways? It’s not that important😉

2 Likes