What would you remove from Infinite Flight?

Infinite flight has many things that are good, but I think there are some things that need to be removed. For example, I think IF should remove the Globemaster because not many people use it, and the plane reflects the quality Microsoft flight simulator 98, not Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

The 777

Just kidding lol

3 Likes

The week long violations if a minor violation
And or the 717 because it is hard to fly and needs to be reworked + a lot of them are retired

3 Likes

So true, It is painful for that to happen.

1 Like

The pilots from the cockpit. I need better performance and every little bit helps lol.

16 Likes

Agreed but it would be cool if you could pick your own choice one

I would remove the Spitfire

1 Like

I will remove the Delta 788.

3 Likes

I would remove the overspeed and speed limit on every aircraft.

2 Likes

And replace it with the WestJet 789, I know we don’t have the Delta 789 but when Delta cancelled their order, WestJet took the 789 airframes

6 Likes

Why shouldn’t a plane be in the game just because 10% of the entire 717’s in the world are retired? The 717 is not almost all retired. In fact more than 80% of all 717’s ever made are still flying.

2 Likes

I agree. I would like to see the Delta B787-8 eliminated as it is unrealistic.

1 Like

Pilots in the cockpits. I get that it looks nice, but it’s a bit distracting and kills my fps.

2 Likes

I would also remove any unrealistic livery in the A359 (United, KLM, Emirates…) since these airlines doesn’t operate the plane in this moment or cancelled the order.

Because the physics arnt very good and needs to be reworked and the CRJ’s thwart them and this 717 Rework only has 60+ votes it isn’t wanted

1 Like

It has a low vote count because people nowadays are over-reliant on modern flying computers (I.e: A350, 787, A220, etc) and have forgotten what it feels like to actually physically fly an aircraft that was meant to be and designed to be hand flown for a good portion of the time.(I.e: MD-80/90/717, 737-100/200/300/400/500, DC-8/9/10, 767, 727, 707, etc).

I want the 717 to be reworked. It’s a legend in its own right as deserves more attention and respect that it’s given already. There is WAY too much psychological and irrational hate for older aircraft here on the IFC.

5 Likes

That has already been done lol

1 Like

when you are trying to slow down and youre maintaining altitude to intercept the glideslope, your plane just bobs up and down. same goes for flaps

1 Like

Why don’t they just rework it? This plane is still very much in use today all over the world. Literally no logical reason to remove it.

4 Likes

The wipers in some plane bc there isn’t Rain or snow LoL

1 Like