What would you change in infinite flight?

Hi guys explain one thing you would change in infinite flight whether be big or small? Leave your comments down below

3 Likes

Night lighting (I.e., taxi lights, taxiway lights, cockpit lighting, etc.)

7 Likes

There was a topic quite a bit back…

It’s locked-
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/if-you-could-change-one-thing-about-infinite-flight-what-would-it-be/148308/27

Just make sure we’re talking about changes, not additions. If you want an addition to be added, drop a feature request in #features :)

3 Likes

No public ATC access on training server, just like expert. Violations or reports could be given there as well. ATC enabled on casual and open to everybody.

2 Likes

Change the mapping to reflect real airways, VORs etc. You do that and IF would be lit. (Majority of the others are feature requests that already exist and I have voted for them.)

5 Likes

If i can change, i would make the map shown the terrain or Satelite. Weather or visibility position shown on map too 😀

5 Likes

Please don’t turn this into a feature request thread. The question was what would you change not add :)

For example, I’d change (a rather small detail) the registration on the United Express CRJ-700, since the Aircraft with that registration doesn’t operate for United Express anymore.

2 Likes

The 717’s Beacon lol is kind of misplaced it’s not ok the right that needs to be changed I think everything is god other than that

1 Like

Quite a tricky brain twister as any changes could be translated as those asks similar in request thread.
Hmmm, let’s see… Maybe the way things are done?

Nah…

It’s great as it is from my end as a user, looking forward towards new features, kudos for all the hard working people behind the scenes!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.