What will your first flight after the A330-300 Rework?

Probably Zurich-London Heathrow in the Swiss A319 pretending to be an A220…

Jokes aside, I probably gonna do some testflights in Toulouse

4 Likes

Talk about premature…yeesh.

But, Singapore to Surabaya in the SQ A330.

1 Like

Short flight with a wide body aircraft KCLT-KMCO AA A330 😊

1 Like

If Turkish Airlines should come then Boston or New York … in the Asian area it would be Maldives.

1 Like

If Jet Airways A330 comes, I will do many flights: VIDP-FAOR, VABB-LFPG, VOMM-EBBR and many more. But the first flight will be VABB-LFPG

4 Likes

For Indian livery it will be Jet Airways
Also I will do flights from Star alliance member airlines. Don’t know much about Jet airways route. But I’m sure I will find some.

1 Like

Some solo testing as always. On servers, probably SQ livery out of WSSS (assuming they’re keeping the old ones).

1 Like

Hopefully the TAP livery comes as it currently has over 100 votes. I’ll be flying from Lisbon to Miami.

1 Like

Definitely gonna be a Jet Airways flight, MAA-AMS 🤩🤩

3 Likes

This is not operated by the A330 irl. It used to be the B77W before Jet Airways went belly up 😢

2 Likes

In the dire hope that we get an old-livery Aer Lingus A333 over the new one (or both), I’d do an ORD-DUB and return.

2 Likes

I’ll probably fly with Qantas from Melbourne or Sydney to somewhere in Asia, Singapore/Bangkok/Shanghai. May even fly the YSSY-PHNL route, that is if this livery is added.

1 Like

My first full flight will probably be FRA-AUS, and then I’ll probably do a lot of short hauls around Asia.

1 Like

They changed to B77W. Historically they used A330 ;)

1 Like

Mine will flight from Toulouse (TLS|LFBO) to Cengkareng (CGK| WIII)

1 Like

KLM a330-300
EHAM-TNCM. Before you all say anything yes this is still a real flight sim Ben during COVID times. But they use tha a332 but it’s kinda that same thing.

1 Like

If Brussels Airlines coming I go make ;

EBBR - DIAP

1 Like

JFK- Brussels (EBBR), if they add Jet Airways

2 Likes

Too early to say lol
Probably some kind of Air Canada flight. Don’t mess with that livery again lol

2 Likes

After some test flights…

Madrid - Miami with Iberia

Zurich - Denver with Edelweiss

O’Hare - Dublin with Aer Lingus

Hopefully all those liveries will be added, especially Edelweiss!

3 Likes