What will your first flight after the A330-300 Rework?

You should already have news of the 330 LOOOL.

3 Likes

Read the rest of my reply. Then you’ll get it.

Qatar A330- OTHH VRMM

1 Like

If we get the Virgin Atlantic livery on the A330-300, then my first flight will probably be San Fransisco to Manchester.

It’s also kind of annoying that they won’t be adding the A330-200 family for this rework (because they have the entire Boeing 777 family and all of them reworked).

3 Likes

Zurich to London Heathrow with Swiss Airlines ( it’s just a flight to get used to the new a330 then I will do a long haul )

1 Like

VGVA represent, when the a330-300 does come out, my first flight would probably EGLL-KATL. Also I agree that they should add the a330-200. It would give us more options when flying long haul routes.

2 Likes

I meant dubai (dbx)

1 Like

lol. no worries at all mate. lol. your fine

Depends on liveries, aer lingus to San Francisco or Chicago or delta from Amsterdam to New York

1 Like

Really hope we get a new post on the IF development or blog page soon.

Quite some time has passed since we got an update on the A333 rework. 😢

Assuming that the Virgin Atlantic livery is added I will probably fly from London to Miami
If the American livery is that it will probably do an American flight

3 Likes

zurich - montreal with the swiss A330

1 Like

Dublin (EIDW) - (KORD) Chicago AerLingus A330.

More then likely it will be with @twig 😂😂 he’s flown this route I’d say at least 60 times on IF

1 Like

Maybe UUEE (Sheremetyevo, Moscow) – to Tokyo or Miami…

1 Like

And it is related to this topic, the question was what’s the first route I’d do, and I said it. Nice try though.

1 Like

Boston to Zurich on SWISS A330. :)

1 Like

EDDF-OMDB its a 6-hour flight, a perfect choice to enjoy the new A333 and its a real flight as well.

1 Like

EIDW-EGLL-EIDW (EI178+179) with the Aer Lingus livery ☘️✈️

1 Like

Oof I have a few.

Assuming Turkish is added, then TK625/626 LTFM-DNMM and back

Virgin VS411/412 EGLL-DNMM and back

Lufthansa LH568/569 EDDF-DNMM-FGSL and back

I’m working with some outdated flight numbers here though

1 Like

If Queensland and Northern Territory aerial services (Airlines) is added then maybe Australia to Los Angeles and butter it

1 Like